- Summer Challenge 2022: My Project Summary
- Cybersecurity repository in our summer project
- Summer Challenge 2022: (almost) Last issue?
- Summer Challenge 2022: Back from vacation
- Summer Challenge 2022: Developing during vacation (supplement)
- Summer Challenge 2022: Developing a project during vacation time.
- Summer Challenge 2022: Providing first value
- Summer Challenge 2022: Development Time
- Summer Challenge 2022: First issues, unexpected Feedback, evolution?
- Summer Challenge 2022: Extended idea concept and research
- Summer Challenge 2022 – New Project Kick-off
During working with our “summer challenge” – mini-courses as knowledge repositories from all internet sources. We figured out, that a very useful use case could be to create such a repository for cybersecurity materials, which can be shared easily between internet Users.
As we know more materials in Polish as starting points. We created the first one in Polish, but before we create a similar one in English. We already added the first link in the dedicated section with the most important links in English. English-speaking People can already benefit from it as well.
You can check these materials with easy to remember link: https://www.blogelist.com/wazne. (Polish version)
When we will create an English copy we will edit this news and replace this part and provide a dedicated link.
We hope everyone will benefit from it and find it useful.
I encourage you to subscribe to us on your favorite social media platform to get updates on when we will publish new articles: